NC HealthConnex is pleased to offer new notification features and updates in the latest version of NC*Notify. Subscribers now have access to COVID-19 lab result alerts, allowing them to react to positive cases in a more timely manner.
In addition to the COVID-19 notifications, the new alerts that are now available include:
- High utilizer alert – This notification helps providers identify frequent visitors to emergency departments (two or more visits in 90 days or less) or patients at high risk for readmission (four or more admissions in 12 months).
- Dental alerts – Providers are alerted when patients visit the emergency department for dental care.
- Care team change alert – Providers are informed when a new organization has subscribed to their patient.
- Diabetes diagnosis alert – Providers are alerted upon a new diabetes and/or pre-diabetes diagnosis for patients they are monitoring.
- Chronic care management alert – Providers receive an alert when a patient meets the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services' chronic care management services criteria.