The N.C. Health Information Exchange Authority provides valuable training for health care providers to participate in NC HealthConnex, the state-designated health information exchange. Participants can request in-person and virtual training or access a library of go-at-your-own-pace video training modules.
The video training modules include:
- Module 1: NC HealthConnex Overview — Watch this module.
To access to the rest of the training modules, please fill out the training request form.
- Module 2: Unpacking the NC HealthConnex Welcome Packet (12 minutes)
- Module 3: Participant Account Administrator Roles & Responsibilities (10 minutes)
- Module 4: Clinical Portal Overview (20 minutes)
- Module 5: Direct Secure Messaging
- Module 6: Patient Education (26 minutes)
- Module 7: NC*Notify (13 minutes)