The N.C. Health Information Exchange Authority provides NC HealthConnex participants with tools and resources to navigate the clinical portal and utilize additional functionalities.
After signing a participation agreement, participants receive a welcome packet that provides valuable communications information. Upon completing the connection process, participants receive email information about training tools available to them.
Current NC HealthConnex participants can take advantage of quarterly Teletown Hall training videos that highlight different features of the portal and value-added features.
- August 2022 Teletown Hall: Tailored Care Management | Video
- March 2022 Teletown Hall: Closing Care Gaps
- March 2022 How to Connect to NC HealthConnex | Video
- Nov. 17, 2021 Teletown Hall: NC HealthConnex Clinical Portal Overview | Video
- May 2021 New CMS Health Information Exchange Bi-Directional Exchange Measure
- January 2021 How to Connect for Dental Providers | Video
- Aug. 26, 2020: What's New with NC HealthConnex?