The N.C. Health Information Exchange Authority provides NC HealthConnex participants with tools and resources to navigate the clinical portal and utilize additional functionalities.
After signing a participation agreement, participants receive a welcome packet that provides valuable communications information. Upon completing the connection process, participants receive email information about training tools available to them.
Current NC HealthConnex participants can take advantage of quarterly Teletown Hall training videos that highlight different features of the portal and value-added features.
- NC HIEA full participation agreement
- Submission-only participation agreement
- Full participation agreement – pharmacies
- Submission-only participation agreement – pharmacies
- Full participation agreement – health plans, PHPs, LMEs, and MCOs
- Emergency access participation agreement
- NC HealthConnex Clinical Portal User Guide
- NC HealthConnex Onboarding Packet and Technical Specifications
- Participant Account Administrator Reference Guide
- COVID-19 Portal Quick Reference Guide
- NC HealthConnex Audit Reference Guide
- NC HealthConnex NC*Notify Quick Reference Guide
- NC HealthConnex Controlled Substance Reporting System (CSRS) Reference Guide
- March 2022: Teletown Hall: Closing Care Gaps
- March 2022: How to Connect to NC HealthConnex | Video
- Nov. 17, 2021: Teletown Hall: NC HealthConnex Clinical Portal Overview | Video
- May 2021: New CMS Health Information Exchange Bi-Directional Exchange Measure
- January 2021: How to Connect for Dental Providers | Video
- Aug. 26, 2020: What's New with NC HealthConnex?